Monday, January 15, 2007

JOSHUA TIME 707

what's for lunch
>>Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 06:57:42 -0800 (PST)
>>
>>An Irishman, a Mexican and a redneck were doing construction work on the
>>scaffolding of a tall building. They were eating lunch. The Irishman said,
>>"Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time
>>for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building."
>>
>>The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get
>>burritos one more time, I'm going to jump off too." The redneck opened his
>>lunch and said, "Bologna again. If I get a bologna sandwich one more time,
>>I'm jumping too."
>>
>>Next day the Irishman opens his lunch box, sees corned beef and cabbage
>>and jumps to his death. The Mexican opens his lunch, sees a burrito and
>>jumps too. The redneck opens his lunch, sees the bologna and jumps to his
>>death as well.
>>
>>At the funeral, the Irishman's wife is weeping. She says, "I I'd known how
>>really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given
>>it to him again!" The Mexican's wife also weeps and says, "I could have
>>given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so
>>much."
>>
>>Everyone turned and stared at the redneck's wife. "Hey, don't look at me,"
>>she said. "He makes his own lunch."
>>
>>
>>Jeannean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com