Tuesday, January 09, 2007

JOSHUA TIME 701

You are cordially invited to renew your membership as my 2007 Jubilee Breakthrough Covenant Partner. When you do ... you can announce your year of blessings with an authentic replica of a Jubilee shofar.

It is crafted to look just like the ram's horn that was used to announce for the children of Israel the beginning of the Year of Jubilee.

It will be your daily reminder that 2007 is your Year of Jubilee!

I will rush it to you when you re-commit to becoming my 2007 Jubilee Breakthrough Covenant Partner today by giving your first gift of $50 or more. After that, you simply give as God provides.

Leviticus 25:9 says, "Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound." The trumpet - or "shofar" - of ancient Israel announced a year of amazing blessing!

This year marks my 50th year on earth, and the Lord has impressed me to follow the Old Testament example and declare 2007 as our YEAR OF JUBILEE!

I believe God has revealed to me THREE strategic blessings He wants my 2007 Breakthrough Covenant Partners to experience this year. I'm committed to stand in agreement with my 2007 Partners every day this year for them to come to pass:
A JUBILEE BLESSING FOR YOUR FAMILY! God cares deeply about families, and I believe He is going to provide your greatest family blessing this year. Perhaps it's salvation for a lost loved one, healing for a family member or restoration and healing in your marriage. Whatever it is, God is about to pour out a staggering Jubilee Blessing in your home.
A JUBILEE FINANCIAL BLESSING! I'm believing for the greatest financial miracle this ministry has ever seen - and for YOU to receive a similar miracle in your own finances. Perhaps it's college for your children or the down payment on a new home. Whatever it is, I want to believe with you for it to manifest this year.
THE JUBILEE FULFILLMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DREAM! Your dream may be a personal desire you've always had to begin a new career or to own your own home. Whatever it is, this is your year to take the limits of God, because He wants to bring your dream to pass simply to demonstrate just how much He loves you!
I am going to pray that God will bless you with all three Jubilee Blessings when you covenant with me as my 2007 Jubilee Breakthrough Covenant Partner and give your first gift of $50 or more today!

When you renew your Breakthrough Covenant Partnership, you commit to:
Pray for me and this ministry.
Support Breakthrough and our outreaches all over the world as God allows. Once you give your first gift of $50 or more, the amount and timing of your continued support remains between you and God.
My part of the covenant is to pray for you and to pour my life and ministry into you through the Breakthrough broadcast and the special monthly teaching letters, filled with practical, life-changing truth, for Partners only.

In this Year of Jubilee, I want to seal our covenant by sending you the beautiful shofar replica, and all of your other Partner benefits, as soon as you give your first gift of $50 or more.

I encourage you to accept this invitation to be my 2007 Jubilee Breakthrough Covenant Partner today. I hope to hear from you soon! God bless you! Pastor Rod Parsley


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

email: pastorrodparsley@breakthrough.net
phone: 614-837-1990
web: http://www.breakthrough.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com