Wednesday, November 22, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 658

BE CAREFUL WHEN SENDING MAIL
Can you order me something since the London post office lost a package I have...Discussion Thread---------------------------------------------------------------Response (Lori E) - 11/22/2006 08:12 AMDear JOSHUA ROBINSON,Thank you for contacting us regarding your mail piece with label number 9102131620879104321897. I understand according to our records your package was delivered, however, you never received it.According to our records your package was delivered on 11/10/06 at 04:47 PM in London, KY 40744.In the future, for content or time-sensitive items, you may want to consider using Express Mail. Express Mail is our only guaranteed and trackable delivery service. Please email me again. Be sure to include the following information:• Full name of sender• Full address of sender• Your phone number including area code• Date of mailing• Full name of recipient• Full address of recipient• Type of mail piece and class (example: Priority Mail, First-Class Mail letter, Parcel Post package) • Contents of the mail piece• Location the item was sent from (example: Post Office, Collection Box, residential address, etc.). Please provide the ZIP Code and address if available.• Any other extra services (example: Delivery Confirmation, Insured Mail, etc.)• Whether or not you would like to be called back on this issueWhen I receive this information, I will send it to the person who can best respond to it. If I can be of assistance to you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you for choosing the United States Postal Service.Regards,Lori ECustomer (JOSHUA ROBINSON) - 11/20/2006 08:42 AMCan you order me something since the London post office lost a package I have been waitting on? I ORDERED A PKG A BLANKET AND FLOORMAT IT WAS OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN DELIVERED ACCORDING TO THE TRACKING INFORMATION LAST FRIDAYI HAVE NOT GOT ITI WAS HOME ALL DAY FRIDAY IF IT WAS BY MY DOOR I WOULD HAVE GOT ITI GOT MY MAIL THERE WAS NO KEY IN MY BOX FOR ME TO GET A PKG OUT OF THE PKG BOXESI TRACKED MY PKG ONLINE I THOUGHT IT WAS DELIVERED HERE FIRST THEN TO MY APT I HAVE NOT GOT IT YET YOU ARE FREE TO CHECK MY HOUSE AND MAIL BOX IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME BUT ITS ON MY CREDIT CARD AND I DON’T HAVE ITI TALKED TO MITCH MONDAY HE SAID HE WOULD CALL ME YESTERDAY BUT DID NOTHERE IS THE INFO my pkg is not here MY NAME IS JOSHUA ROBINSON 300 REAMS LANE APT 218 LONDON KY 40744TRACKING NUMBER AND INFO IS HERE 9102131620879104321897 Status: Delivered Date Time Description LocationNovember 10, 2006 4:47 PM Delivered LONDON,KY NEVER GOT IT
November 8, 2006 9:27 PM Enroute CINCINNATI,OH November 8, 2006 2:08 PM Sortation Center Departure GROVE CITY, OH November 7, 2006 8:10 PM Sortation Center Arrival GROVE CITY, OH November 7, 2006 5:39 AM Sortation Center Departure NORTHBOROUGH, MA November 6, 2006 9:43 PM Sortation Center Arrival NORTHBOROUGH, MA November 6, 2006 12:00 AM Pickup SHELTON, CT MY PKG IS FROM WWESHOP.COMYOU CAN CALL 1 866 WWE SHOP FOR MORE INFO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com