Wednesday, August 02, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 532

*IF YOU KNOW YOUR HYMNS, IT IS A HOOT!!!*Dentist's Hymn..........................Crown Him with ManyCrowns Weatherman's Hymn..................There Shall BeShowers of Blessings Contractor's Hymn......................TheChurch's One Foundation The Tailor's Hymn......................Holy, Holy, HolyGolfer's Hymn..................... .......There's a Green HillFar Away The Politician's Hymn..................Standing on thePromisesOptometrist's Hymn....................Open My Eyes That I MightSee The IRS Agent's Hymn................I Surrender AllThe Gossip's Hymn.....................Pass It OnThe Electrician's Hymn................Send The LightThe Shopper's Hymn...................Sweet Bye and ByeThe Realtor's Hymn..................... I've Got a Mansion,Just Over the HilltopThe Massage Therapists Hymn.... He Touched MeThe Doctor's Hymn..................... The Great PhysicianAND for those who speed on the highway - a few hymns for you:45mph....................God Will Take Care of You65mph....................Nearer My God To Thee85mph....................This World Is Not My Home95mph....................Lord, I'm Coming Home100mph...................Precious MemoriesGive me a sense of humor, Lord, Give me the grace to see ajoke, To get some humor out of life, And pass it on to otherfolk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com