Wednesday, April 19, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 414

I'm sorry I gotta hit you with this but, one of my>>> close friends hit me with it and I felt I had to pass>>> it on. Kid asked Jesus... how much do you love me?>>> Jesus replied," I love you this much." and He>>> stretched his arms to the cross and died for us. If>>> you believe in God, you will send this to everyone on>>> your list. If you delete this, you will have a cold>>> heart in 2006. I like you because of who you are to>>> me. I treat you as a true friend. But if I don't get>>> this back, I get the hint. Send this to all people in>>> your list within 30 minutes and something good will>>> happen to you NOW. This is not a>>> fake...apparently...copy and paste this to 15 people>>> in the next 10 minutes and you WILL have the best day>>> of your life tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com