Monday, April 17, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 410

Never

Never will I understand why no one gives me a chance or believes in me.

I go to a church where I'm looked over everyone can do stuff but me. I have messages on my heart to preach but the pastor will not give me a chance, he has gave every one including his daughter a chance to preach. I could open servicde, take up offering, usher, do the videoing; but no they do not want to use me. The pastor let some one preach that stole my medicine and lied about it then gave me the wrong medicine.

They put my brother in the back of the chior my brother is the best they have.

It is sad I could put me an old Rod Parsley tape in or Tommy Bates tape in the VCR and have more church than going to church.

No one would hire me when I begged for work because of mu "condition" We have people collecting checks who could and should be working. We have people coming into America illegally who are working but no one will hire me.

I can not be silent any longer something as to change.

I might tell you what church this is who the pastor is at a later time.

I have no sollutions for this one because this one is out of my hands.

NO GAMES,

JOSHUA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com