Saturday, April 01, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 388

MINUTE PLEASE

It only takes a minute to commit a crime and while people are calling the minutemen bad guys the people who are watching the borders because the Government will not watch and protect our borders.
Something needs to be done, their are several planned debates in the U.S. SENATE. One is build a wall, The other plan is amnesty, and the O'Rielly idea is to put the National Guard on the border. The Guard would definitly work but something needs to be done now their are presently 12,000,000 that is 12 million undocumented illegal people, anytime a person does something illegally they are a felon and it is only in America. One of those 12 million could potentially be a terrorist. My idea is make mexico a state so they will not have to cross the border illegally and destroy our government. Mexicans get on welfare and can not and will not get off of it.
People talk about how Mexicans work the low paying jobs, I begged for work and no one would give me a chance to work so don't talk about how the Mexican will work.
Last time I checked Americans spoke English not Mexish or Spanish. People talk how they can not understand me when I talk well I can not understand those Mexicanish, yes I'm making fun of it.

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com