Thursday, March 23, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 377

No matter how religious you may or may not be, this can give>> you chills.>>> Phil. 4:13 states: "I can do all things through Christ who>> gives me strength.">>> Here's the story:>>> A young man who had been raised as an atheist>> was training to be an Olympic diver. The>> only religious influence in his life came from>> his outspoken Christian friend. The young>> diver never really paid much attention to his>> friend's sermons, but he heard them often.>>> One night the diver went to the indoor pool>> at the college he attended. The lights were>> all off, but as the pool had big skylights>> and the moon was bright,>> there was plenty of light to practice by.>>> The young man climbed up to the highest>> diving board and as he turned his back to>> ; the pool on the edge of the board and extended>> his arms out, he saw his shadow on the wall.>>> The shadow of his body, was in the shape>> of a cross. The man felt a strange feeling,>> like someone was speaking to him.>>> Instead of diving, he knelt down and finally>> asked God to come into his life.>>> As the young man stood,>> a maintenance man walked in>> and turned the lights on.>> The pool had been drained for repairs.>>> Remember this story and send it to a friend.>> Yes, I do Love Jesus. He is my source of>> existence and Savior. He keeps me>> functioning each and everyday.>>> Without Him, I will be nothing.>> Without him, I am nothing>> but with Him I can do all things through>> Christ that strengthens me." Phil 4:13.>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com