Tuesday, March 21, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 376

MIRACLES STILL HAPPEN

Nick's Healing: Book One (Completed)
Hey Evereybody! It feels like it has been a while since I last emailed anyone.
But, here goes. Sunday brought big changes. We had been waiting to find out when Nick could get in at Cardinal Hill, since the drs said HE HAS TO GO. Well, when they came in Sunday they said, "You don't need to go to rehab,. You are doing so well you can go on home, if you want to." Our jaws were hanging open. Good thing there's no flies swarming! So, when we regained our composure we asked when. They said tomorrow. With such a shock we of course were not ready and had to get that way fast. He wanted to go home to Sinking Creek where him and Angie shared a home. So we had to quickly get things in order. Angie had her mother go get her house ready. I went home and went to church. I had to tell what the Lord had done.
You know this accident happened on the 17th of Feb. On the 15th at church (Wednesday night) our service was a little different. Everyone in the church that had experienced a miracle came up and gave their testimony. I remember it so clearly. Now, think about this, what happened 2 days later? Only God knew what the future held. He knew I would need to hear this. He knew I would need to have my faith elevated. God orchestrated that service. His awesomeness is amazing. My daughter, Tasha said she wanted to see a miracle (this summer). Well, I think she has.
Well, the 1st book has been completed, "Nick's Healing". Book two will begin Tomorrow. It will be a transformation time. He can't wait to get to church. But, for now he is still too weak. He sits up for short spurts at a time. But, I hope for Sunday. Keep us in your prayers.
I plan to go back to work next week. This week I will be helping with getting him settled and getting on a normal schedule.
I love you all. Thanks for agreeing with me so many times. God showed up.
Love,
Sheila
PS A friend of mine spoke a "word" to me the other day. I want to share it with you.
"He only had to be striped to heal us, but He had to die to save us." We really need to get more excited when someone gets saved. That truly is the greatest gift, the gift of Salvation. I hope that ministered to you like it did me.
Have a blessed day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com