Thursday, March 16, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 369

NEWSPAPER WORK
THE WORK FOR THE NEWSPAPER IS FREE FOR RIGHT NOW BUT YOU REMEBER HOW I BEGGED FOR WORK AND TOLD PEOPLE I'D WORK FOR FREE IF I COULD ONLY DO SOME WORK
THIS IS MORE THAN SOME PEOPLE LIKE MARK ARE DOING
I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS BUT HOW WILL I LEARM ABOUT IT IF I DON'T DO IT
I WILL GET SOMETHING FOR MY EFFORT AND WHEN THEY SEE I'M DEDICATED AND THAT I DO A GOOD JOB I MIGHT GET MORE OPPERTUNITIES AND MORE MONEY TRUST ME I DON'T THINK I'LL GET NOTHING FOR DOING THIS
I'LL HAVE TO GET UP EARLY ON MMY DAY TO REST IN

finally work

Joshua,I will need photos and a story on the event. Just how the local teams did, and maybe some quotes for either cheerleaders or sponsors. I am trying to get you press credentials. I will let you know how that goes. If I could get it by Monday afternoon, that would be great. Right now it would be for free, but I will see if I can get you something for your effort. As I said, South will be going on early (8:30 a.m. or around that time), while North won't be going on until around 3 p.m.ThanksDenis

Yes I do want to cover this. I'm more than interested in covering it. What all do you need me to do? Do I need to write anything or just take pictures? When is the deadline? Do I get a press pass? Will this be free work from me? I will work for free I just want exposure and to get my name out there because I love to work, write, and take pictures.Joshua

Joshua,The South Laurel girls will be performing around 8:30 a.m. on Saturday. I think North Laurel is also competing, but I'm not sure of the time. If you are interested in covering this, it would really help.Denis

Yes I'm interested in going to EKU and doing a story and taking pictures of the South Laurel cheerleader competion. I do not like to call people because I have a speech problem and its hard for some people to understand me; I'm sorry I'm late getting back with you but I have been on spring break Please let me know if my help is still needed.Thanks,Joshua

hiring?Joshua,If you are interested in covering something for us, the South Laurel cheerleaders will be competing in the state competition at EKU this Saturday, March 18. If you have a camera and can take some photos of them competing, that would be great. If interested, call Carla Maxey at 606-862-4745 today (Tuesday) or Thursday. She is their sponsor and can tell you what time they will be competing.Let me know if you are interested.Denis House

I’m Joshua Robinson 25YR old male Journalism major at EKU. I wrote one column for the Sentinel-Echo one time a summer or 2 summers ago. I would like to write for the paper more. I will do it for free. I’m already on the staff for my college newspaper if that helps any. Thanks, Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com