Wednesday, March 08, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 362

PROBLEMS WITH THE VA

This is Joshua Robinson again I'm at EKU I have been at EKU since Jan 17

I took some college classes when I got out of high school in 1998 and the spring semester of 1999 so I already had some hours at Somerset but I never started recieving any VA MONEY UNTIL 2003 when I started back to school
below is more information
I started back to school in August of 2003. I got a letter from the VA, that same year saying because I was taking "remedial" classes that instead of 45months I had 10 to 12months added; that letter should be on file.
I went to school in the spring semester of 2004, the fall semester of of 2005.
I have been in good standing with grades and everything. If I had below a 2.0 GPA I would lose my benifits.
The only problems I had at Somerset was with the VA REP JAMES DAVIS who did not and would not certify my classes I took 3 classes He only cerified one class I recieved one check for 297.00 that semester. James Davis would not certify any one for classes and its the first time that any one had to go through him to get classes certified.
I had two surgeries while I was at Somerset in March of 2005 on my neck and December of 2005 on my back.

I'm on SSI and yes I don't like being on SSI but it is a little bit of money being on SSI gives me insurance through medical card.

I hope this enough info

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com