Thursday, November 17, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 189

PEOPLE STILL CARE IF YOU PUT FORTH EFFORT AND TRY PEOPLE WILL HELP YOU OUT. I have pushed myself in order to not miss any school this year.
I had a criminal procedures test today which is Thursday I could not make the test so I emailed my teacher. Here is my email
Subject: TEST LATER?
Can I take the test tomorrow, Monday, or next Tuesday?
My back has been out again and I can not feel my legs or anything and my dad has been driving me around. However, dad could not bring me over there at 130because he had a doctor appointment he had to be at2pm. I apologize for not asking my math teacher if shecould give me the test again today. The medicine I'm on causes sleepiness. I wanted to do my best on the test. If I can take the test later I will not take themedicine.I can be there tomorrow as early as 11. I apologize for not letting you know in advance. Ijust found out or I would have asked you about it inadvance.

Joshua

I did the ride along yesterday and going to hopefullyfinish it up next week...
CHECK MY SITE/BLOG OUT ITS AN IMFORMATIVE AND INTERESTING WITH MY THOUGHTS AND COLUMNS PLEASE STAY A WHILE THE SITE IS www.slicric147.blogspot.com

Here is his response to my email

You can take the test Tuesday.

Best wishes,

Rod Kincaid, M.S.
Associate Professor and Coordinator
Criminal Justice Program

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com