Wednesday, November 16, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 186

THE RIDE ALONG

I suffered through back pain and walking gone and did a ride along with the London, Kentucky city police. I rode with Allen Harris. I have to push myself to show my teachers I'm trying this year. I have a new respect for police officers.
We stopped a car on the new 30 the car was going 72mph.
We checked some one that was stopped on the new 30.
We worked a wreck.
We also worked an alarm call you never know when the alarm is going to be real, so treat every alarm as if it is a real alarm.

I'll work another ride along next week hopefully I'll feel better next week.

NO GAMES,

Joshua

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com