Friday, November 11, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 181

HEALINGS AND MIRACLES

A lot of people say Benny Hinn and other television ministers that hold healing and miracle crusades are fake.

I don't want to be called a fake or anything like that.
A lot of people get a touch and there are others who truely get healed.

I DO NOT WANT TO BE ONE OF THOSE WHO GET A TOUCH AND NOT GET HEALED; I WANTA MIRACLE A HEALING OR NOTHING AT ALL IF YOU WILL CHECK THE ARCHIVES YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN...

My back started hurtting October 29th and constantly on October 30th. I have since then fell once if not three or four times everyday since my back has started hurtting. I'm trying to walk as much as I can. See one time Sept. 22, 2002 My walking went and it was all do to a small bulge.
It looks like deja vu all over again this time i'm not getting surgery; neck surgery did not make me normal back surgery sure as heck will not help back surgery could possibly paralyze me.
I CAN BARELY FEEL MY LEGS RIGHT NOW BUT I CAN STILL FEEL THEM I AM STILL WALKING RIGHT NOW.
Last FRIDAY I SAW THE DOCTOR TO GET AN XRAY ON MY BACK THE XRAY SHOWED NOTHING BUTPOSSIBLY A FRACTURE BUT IT WAS A BAD PICTURE SO SHE TOOK ANOTHERI'M GOING TO TAKE THE XRAYS TO THE DOCTOR TO SEE IF HE CAN SEE ANYTHING BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT ON NOV 18, I HAVE MORE TO DO WITH MY TIME OTHER THAN WAIT AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE ALL DAYI THINK A RUPTURED DISKS OR BULGING DISKS BECAUSE MY LEGS ARE NUMB AND TINGLING. AND NOW SINCE THE DOCTORS AND NO ONE WILL TELL ME ANYTHING THE NURSE CALLED ME BACK THursday MORNING TOLD ME THE ONLY THING THE XRAY SHOWED WAS SCOLIOSIS AND AS PEOPLE GETS OLDER THE SCOLIOSIS GETS WORSE AND IF I KEEP HURTTING SURGERY MIGHT BE NEEDED TO PUT A ROD IN THE BACK UPSO IT LOOKS LIKE I'M GOING TO HAVE TO LIE AND BE A FAKE AND SAY NO MORE HURTTING I HAVE TO TOUGH IT OUT NOW I CAN NOT AFFORD TO HAVE SURGERY MOM AND DAD ARE BEING SPIRITUAL I NEED YOU TO BE A SUPER SPIRITUAL NOW

However scoliosis does not get worse cp does not get worse but I have some how gotton worse. Everything has seemingly got worse....

sorry for the caps again...I'm frusterated see mom and dad say every year around this same time i hurt i'm tired of hurtting

It looks like deja vu all over again this time i'm not getting surgery; neck surgery did not make me normal back surgery sure as heck will not help back surgery could possibly paralyze me

JOSHUA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com