Monday, October 24, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 142

THIS IS MY EMAIL TO LEX 18 ABOUT AN INTERNSHIP, I'LL POST ANY RESPONSE THAT I GET JUST GOT THE RESPONSE

Mr. Taylor,
I'm Joshua Robinson I'm 25 years old I have mild cerebral palsy. No one will hire me because of my "condition." I have a speech problem that is why I’m emailing you, however I can talk good when I talk slow.

I love weather and I love lex18. It is the best. I would love to do an internship for you all. I will do anything you all need or want me to do. I was wondering if you all had any internships or any openings that I could help with.

I have worked one time when I was 16 I worked at Sonic in London, Kentucky.

My education is grades 4-8 at East Bernstadt indepant School, grades 9-12 at North Laurel High School, I graduated North Laurel High School in 1998, College at Somerset Community College in 1998, at Lee University in Cleveland, Tennessee in 1999-2001, Somerset Community College 2003-2005. I’ll be going to EKU when I graduate from Somerset Community College. My degree is in broadcast journalism, journalism, and communication.

Anyway, I would love for you to say Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad who have been together over 28 years most couples don’t stay married as long as my mom and dad have and that is a miracle. . They are Mike and Loretta Robinson. Their anniversary is Friday, October 28.

I look forward to hearing back from you or some one that could help me. I have a blog it is www.slicric147.blogspot.com

Thanks for your time,
Joshua

RESPONSE FROM MR. TAYLOR

Joshua,

We do have internship at WLEX-TV. To qualify you must be a junior or senior in college and be enrolled in a class that allows internship credit.

Please check with you advisor to see if such a class is available.

Mike

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com