Monday, October 24, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 141

THIS IS AN EMAIL AND RESPOONSE FROM LEX18 THE GREATEST NEWS STATION AROUND. LEX18 HAS A WEBSITE and it is www.lex18.com

MR. Cruse,

I'm Joshua Robinson I'm 25 years old I have mild cerebral palsy.. I love weather, I love lex18. Its the best. I have a speech problem, however I would love to learn how you all do so good. No one will hire me because of my "condition." I would love to do an internship for you all.

I would love for you to say Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad who have been together over 28 years. They are Mike and Loretta Robinson. Their anniversary is Friday, October 28.

I look forward to hearing back from you or some one that could help me. I have a blog it is http://www.slicric147.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your time,

Joshua


Joshua,

Good to hear from you. I will add your parents anniversary to our list for Friday. Our internship program is run by our assignment editor Mike Taylor. You can e-mail Mike at Something I have learned is that only you can limit your potential no one else can.

God bless

Lee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

600 MSN Messenger Buddies
The MSN Messenger team just doubled again the number of contacts supported by Microsoft's consumer instant-messaging service.
Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Online loans. It features all sorts of interesting information on Online loans and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Online loans for quick and hassle-free service.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com