Friday, November 10, 2006

JOSHUA TIMEE 639

Please Read & Return Please! Ephesians 5:15 encourages us to "be very careful how you live,making the most of your time." Each and everyone one of us is goingthrough tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in away that only He can. Keep the faith. My instructions were to pickfour (4) people that I wanted God to bless, and I picked you. Pleasepass this to at least four (4) people you want to be blessed and a copyback to me. This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive.There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for oneanother. The prayer: Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives andthose that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them anew revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister totheir spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peaceand mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence throughYour grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Blesstheir homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus'precious name. Amen. If the Lord lays upon your heart to send this to more than four (4)people, you are truly blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com