Tuesday, November 07, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 628

"I believe friends are quiet Angels who lift us to our feet when our>>wings have trouble remembering how to fly!">>________________________________>>>>Live well, laugh often, & love with all your heart.>>________________________________>>>>The Attorney>> After living what I felt was a "decent" life, my time on earth>>came to the end. The first thing I remember is sitting on a bench in the>>waiting room of what I thought to be a courthouse. The doors opened and>>I was instructed to come in and have a seat by the defense table.>>>>>> The corner door flew open and there appeared the Judge in full>>flowing robes. He commanded an awesome presence as He moved across the>>room. I couldn't take my eyes off of Him. As He took His seat behind the>>bench, He said, "Let us begin.">> The prosecutor rose and said, "My name is Satan and I am here to>>show you why this man belongs in hell." He proceeded to tell of lies I>>told, things I stole, and in the past when I cheated others. Satan told>>of other horrible perversions once in my life and the more he spoke, the>>further down in my seat I sank I was so embarrassed, I couldn't look at>>anyone, even my own Attorney, as the Devil told of sins even I>>completely forgotten about. As upset as I was at Satan for telling all>>these things about me, I was equally upset at My Attorney who sat there>>silently not offering any form of defense at all. I know I was guilty of>>those things, but I did some good in my life - couldn't that at least>>equal out part of the harm I'd done?>>>>>> Satan finished with a fury and said, "This man belongs in hell,>>he is guilty of all I have charged and there is not a person who can>>prove otherwise.">> When it was His turn, My Attorney first asked if He might>>approach the bench. The Judge allowed this over the strong objection of>>Satan, and beckoned Him to come forward. As He got up and started>>walking, I was able to see Him in His full splendor and majesty. I>>realized why He seemed so familiar; this was Jesus representing me, my>>Lord and my Savior.>> He stopped at the bench and softly said to the Judge, "Hi, Dad,">>then He turned to address the court. "Satan was correct in saying this>>man sinned, I won't deny any of these allegations. And, yes, the wage of>>sin is death, and this man deserves to be punished.">>>>>> Jesus took a deep breath and turned to His Father with>>outstretched arms and proclaimed, "However, I died on the cross so this>>person might have eternal life and he accepted Me as his Savior, so he>>is Mine.">> My Lord continued with, "His name is written in the Book of Life>>and no one can snatch him from Me. Satan still does not understand yet.>>This man is not to be given justice, but rather mercy.">> As Jesus sat down, He quietly paused, looked at His Father and>>said,"There is nothing else that needs to be done. I've done it all.">>>>>> The Judge lifted His mighty hand and slammed the gavel down. The>>following words bellowed from His lips... "This man is free The penalty>>for him was already paid in full. Case dismissed">> As my Lord led me away, I could hear Satan ranting and raving,>>"I won't give up, I will win the next one.">> I asked Jesus as He gave me my instructions where to go next,>>"Have you ever lost a case?" Christ lovingly smiled and said, "Everyone>>that comes to Me and asked Me to represent them, received the same>>verdict as you, "PAID IN FULL.">>>> If you do not pass this along to 15 people immediately,>>absolutely nothing will happen. Passing this on to anyone you consider a>>friend, (as I have done here), will bless you both.>>>>>>>>>>Let everything that has breath praise the Lord, Praise the Lord. Psalm>>l50:6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com