Monday, October 16, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 597

Ya just got to read this and watch this video. It tore me up so bad. Lord, if we all could be great moms & dads like this guy, the world would be so much better. This really pulled hard on my heart strings. I was showing Kenney and one of the kids said, dad, would you do that for me too if I was like that? A child, no matter what the age is a wonderful thing. No parent should ever say, he's ugly, that's not my child. Or he's got too many problems, I give up. We go to the end of the world for 'em. Every child is so beautiful in their parent's eyes. Mine may not be much to others, or worse, a nuisance to others, but they're the apples of my eye! An heritage of the Lord!!! Enjoy this, let it bless your heart too! Thanks for sending it Kelley!
Paula
It's my fav song too, how much better could it be?

http://cjcphoto.com/can/
AIN'T GOD GOOD...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com