Friday, September 01, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 558

for this to make sense check www.myspace.com/joshuarobinson147

I had an odd dream last night.
The dream was that I met a girl Jenn. I like this girl and I accidently met her at a restraunt. I called my best friend DJ about it, he reminded me life is about choices.
This girl was seemingly online last night. I tried to message her but got no response. She was seemingly on myspace to.
In my dream she had khaki shorts on a white tshirt with a brown or orange stripe. She was with some guy. I did walk up to her and say hi and talk to her a little bit.
then I had woke up this morning about 3 a.m. lol Isn't that funny you wake up just when the dream starts to get good.
That is kinda how life is its really all about choices

I have had other odd dreams but that dream last night was too odd to not let myspace friends read.

I got myspace to meet new friends to possibly hang out with and maybe find a girlfriend. Not got neither yet.

No one really gives me a chance in real life so I'm looking online... guess that is kinda bad. I just wish I could find some one who wanted to meet and maybe hang out [just as friends first and as things happen they happen]

Joshua
NO GAMES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com