Thursday, August 17, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 545

LIFE

I know my friend probably read my JOSHUA TIME 542.

I'm sorry for writing that. As I have told many of my readers I write to get stuff out of me, because no one takes me seriously and because its a way I can be understood. People have a hard time understanding me when I talk. Anyway, if my friend JOSHUA TIME 542 I am sorry.
I was supposed to hang out with a girl Lillian over a month ago, and she told me to call her sometime she gave me her cell and That is probably why Lillian never hung out with me because I called her.

Most people on myspace have kids but most are not as honest as my one friend...

It is hard to find Honest and Real people in LiFe...

Life is messed up as many of you know from my writings I have been done wrong a lot. Lied to, Stole off of, and had a broken heart.

Also Voc Rehab did help me over the Summer because I was able to pull a C off by doing some gracious talking to my teachers. This fall Voc Rehab will not be able to help me because I only got a D in my Summer class and needed to pull a C off.

Life sometimes has a way of hurtting you and screwing one over in a major way...

JOSHUA

NO GAMES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com