Tuesday, August 15, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 542

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

I have to say life is often stranger than fiction.
I have thought I found some true friends on myspace.com but there are very few true and real people out there. I like one of the girls on my top 8 but I'm not real sure she likes me; I'm afraid to ask her if she likes me or if she wants to hang out sometime. Because I have asked her to hang out not be my gf just hang out. I guess she is afraid of getting hurt or putting her heart out there again. However me and this girl have more in common than any one of my other friends that I talk with. I understand what its like to be hurt...
I have been hurt this past month thouht I was going to go on a date/hang out with this girl but she got "confused." In 1999 I got hurt by this girl in hong kong who I thought I loved we emailed each other everyday and even mailed each other stuff. but in 1999 she emailed me and told me she did not want to be friends anymore. I cried for weeks. Friday I was lied to this girl played my emotions yet again I allowed myself to be hurt by trusting people way too damne much.

I have been hurt lied to and stole off of in real life. Every one always worries about me because I have a disability and I want to meet people from off the net but the only thing differant about the net is we can not see the person unless they have a webcam.

There is an old wrestling cliche EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED that is life. Life is full of unexpected happenings. Their was this friend he stole my pain medicine from my house and from the pharmacy you really never truely know people. I thought I knew this guy. but apparently I did not.

I'm trying to help this friend find daycare for her son not just because I like her but because she is one of my best friends. I always try to help my friends out. my other best friend I have gave him around 500.00 over time because he has helped me out so much.
She is one of the true and real people on the net and on myspace.
Most girls just want sex, cyber, or to see "it" the girls that are like that do not want me or even want to hang out with me so I cutt them off. However, not this girl and she lives not too far away.
This girl is one of the few honest real girls on the net and on myspace.
I'm not mentioning her name because she might read this.

Joshua
No Games

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com