Sunday, April 30, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 426

Locked Car
A woman was a work when she received a phone call that her daugher> > was> > very sick with a fever, She left her work and stopped by the> > pharmacy to get> > some medication.> > She got back to her car and found that she had locked her keys in> > the car.> > She didn't know what to do, so she called home and told the baby> > sitter what> > had happened. The baby sitter told her that the fever was geting> > worse, She> > > said, "You might find a coat hanger and use that to open the door."> > > The woman looked around and found an old rusty coat hanger that had been trown down on the ground, possibly by someone else who at some time or other> > > had locked their keys in their car. Then she looked at the hanger and said, "I> > > don't know how to use this."> > >so she bowed her head ans asked God to send some help. Within> > > five minutes an old rusty car pulled up, with a dirty greasy , bearded man who was> > > wearing a biker skull rag on his head. The woman thought, "This is what you sent> > > me?" But, She was desperate, so she was also very thankful,> > > > The man got out of his car and asked her if he could help.> > She said, "Yes, my daughter is very sick, I stopped to get medication and I> > >locked my keys in my car. I must get home to her. Please, can you use this> > hanger to> > unlock my car?"> > He said, "Sure," He walked over to the car and in less than a> > minute the> > car was opened.> > > > She hugged the man and trough her tears she said, "Thank You So> > Much! You> > > are a very nice man."> > >The man replied, "Lady, "I am not a nice man. I just got out of> > prison today.> > >I was in prison for car theft and have been out for about an> > hour."> > The woman huged the man again and with sobbing tears cried out> > loud, "Oh God! You even sent me a Professional!"> >

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com