Monday, April 24, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 421

I got 2 tickets at at EKU

I want apeal the tickets that I got. I use a wheelchair and would love to know where I could and should park at; my decal number is 45486.
I have two parking tickets one on 4-11 and the other on 4-18.

The ticket I got on 4-11 was at SSB and the baracade was moved. The math department head said I could park there.

The ticket that I got on 4-18 was at the campbell building and I have class in the campbell building and I got a ticket for parking in a reserved spot. I have parked there many times before and never got a ticket.

What bothers me is I go looking for parking places and I can not find none they are all taken and they don't get tickets.

Where do I need to park at in the AC LOT and leave my car there all day? I can not do that because sometimes I go off campus to do my studying and to eat and I can not put the wheelchair in the trunk.

I'll come see you all at the parking office soon, so I can find out where I can park at and if the ticket can not be appealed pay the ticket because I know I can not register for classes until its paid which is not fair.

Joshua

Upon advice of students and faculty I'm sending this out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com