Wednesday, January 11, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 276

HERE IS AN EMAIL I SENT TO MY EKU ADVISOR SHE HAS NOT GOT BACK WITH ME YET

Doctor Hansen,

I have wrote you several emails with some questions. I just found out that you was my advisor last night
I'm Joshua Robinson, a journalism major and psychology and speech minor.

I only have 9hours. My id is 901314856 address is 300 reams lane apartment 218 london ky 40744. I have a humanities course and political science course both are just fillers because I need to be full time. I'm looking to get into a jouralism class this year. I was wondering if I could get in to your Community Journalism class, is that class just for seniors? I noticed you have 6 available seats open.

All the other Journalism classes are full and the teachers can not give me an over-ride to get into their class.

I have tried to add your class to my schedule but could not it is JOU 425 and the course number is 24993

Thanks for your time,

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com