Tuesday, January 10, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 268

THE LAW IS THE LAW !>>This is one of the better e-mails I have received in a long time! I hope >this makes its way around the USA several times over!!!!! So Be It!>>THE LAW IS THE LAW>So if the US government determines that it is against the law for the words >"under God" to be on our money, then, so be it.>>And if that same government decides that the "Ten Commandments" are not to >be used in or on a government installation, then, so be it.>>And since they already have prohibited any prayer in the schools, on which >they deem their authority, then so be it.>I say, "so be it," because I would like to be a law abiding US citizen.>I say, "so be it," because I would like to think that smarter people than I >are in positions to make good decisions.>I would like to think that those people have the American Publics' best >interests at heart.>BUT, YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I'D LIKE?>Since we can't pray to God, can't Trust in God and cannot Post His >Commandments in Government buildings,>I don't believe the Government and it's employees should participate in the >Easter and Christmas celebrations which honor the God that our government >is eliminating from many facets of American life.>>I'd like my mail delivered on Christmas, Good Friday, Thanksgiving & >Easter. After all, it's just another day.>I'd like the US Supreme Court to be in session on Christmas, Good Friday, >Thanksgiving & Easter as well as Sundays. After all, it's just another day.>>I'd like the Senate and the House of Representatives to not have to worry >about getting home for the "Christmas Break." After all it's just another >day.>>I'm thinking that a lot of my taxpayer dollars could be saved, if all >government offices & services would work on Christmas, Good Friday & >Easter.>>It shouldn't cost any overtime since those would be just like any other day >of the week to a government that is trying to be "politically correct.">>In fact....>I think that our government should work on Sundays (initially set aside for >worshipping God...) because, after all, our government says that it should >be just another day....>>What do you all think????>If this idea gets to enough people, maybe our elected officials will stop >giving in to the minority opinions and begin, once again, to represent the >'majority' of ALL of the American people.>>SO BE IT...........>Please Dear Lord, Give us the help needed to keep you in our country!>'Amen' and 'Amen'>These are definitely things I never thought about but from now on, I will >be sure to question those, in government, who support these changes.>>At the top, it says "I hope this makes its way around the USA several times >over!!!!!">Let's see that it does. Keep it in your mailbox and resend it whenever >someone new comes along.> _____>>The information contained in this message may be privileged,>confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this>message is not the intended recipient, or any employee or agent>responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you>are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of>this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this>communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the>message and deleting it from your computer.>>Thank you. Paychex, Inc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com