Friday, January 06, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 263

TO MY EKU ADVISOR


Mr. Advisor,

My name is Joshua Robinson.What classes do they have at Corbin? Are there any that would fit my prospective major?

I had 58 or around 62 credit hours at Somerset Community College. Is it true that students with 60 or more hours must declare a major?

My major at that college was Journalism. However, I am wanting to do a double major of Journalism and Broadcast Journalism and a double minor in psychology counselling and communication.

I need to take a college math class.

I want to start my classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays and the times I want to start is 930am and I want to get out of my classes by 430 or 5pm

Below is some information about me including my web site that has my columns on it.
Want your friends to rate you? Send them this direct link: http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KERUA8E&key=VWB rate me please I'm a 25yr old male I have never had a girlfriend. I live in Dogwood hills 218, London, Ky. I am very liberal mildly conservative. I have brown hair brown eyes 6'2" and I weigh 135lbs. I have cerebral palsy with a very minor speech problem and minor limp. I love to watch wrestling fav wrestler is Ric Flair. I love to write, if you want to email me feel free to email slicric147@yahoo.com or im me my yahoo id is slicric147 and slicric1472. Feel free to call me 6068624963 I am up late. JOSHUA LOOKING FOR A GF here is my info.
I’M NOT A BOT I created a website and I was wantting everyone that would to check it out I write everything on this site... CHECK MY SITE/BLOG OUT ITS AN IMFORMATIVE AND INTERESTING WITH MY THOUGHTS AND COLUMNS PLEASE STAY A WHILE THE SITE IS www.slicric147.blogspot.com I AM REAL I AM JUST TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO CHECK MY SITE OUT.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME,
JOSHUA M. ROBINSON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com