Tuesday, December 13, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 230

A Hug Certificate for You!

This poem is very sweet. It will be interesting to see who sends it
back. Forward this on and back. I'm counting on you not to let me be the
number one type person on the list below, but if you've got better things
to do, then at least you'll prevent me from being the number six type.
Thanks!
If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you
and share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own;
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone.
If I could take your troubles
I would toss them
But all these things I'm finding
are impossible for me.

I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rail
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there.
This is a Hug Certificate!!

Send One to All Your Friends You Think Deserve A
Hug (Which, Hopefully Includes the Person Who
Sent It to You).
You might send it to your enemies as well!
It'll really tick 'em off!

If you don't receive this back .. nobody likes you, and they wish
you'd stop bugging them.

If you receive this back 1 time ... Open up! Find
more friends, enemies, or enemies pretending to be friends .

If you receive this back 2 times . You're off to a good start unless
you sent it to yourself - that's cheating!

If you receive this back 3 times. You're a good friend

If you receive this back 4 times ..... You are popular,
-- I wanna be just like you.

If you receive this back 5 times or more. There are Angels watching
over you....

If you get this back many more times than that, for cryin' out loud,
get off the computer and get a life!
s
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles,
but it does ruin today's happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com