Tuesday, August 30, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 110

My site has got me in some trouble...

I love to write so I have wrote about voc rehab not helping me and the guy called me yesterday which was Monday, he has got upset with me on more than one occasion. I brought him my grades it was not how he wanted them, My fafsa thing was not how he wanted it.

He says he can not help me because the new rules. I needed help with books, tution, and I needed a laptop...

There is always a way around the rules if you want to help some one... My counsellor keeps calling me and telling me he wants to help me but he can not because the new rules. He said I should have came to him earlier. I would have still been in the mess if I came to him earlier. I did not know I needed a laptop until recently. He could have emailed me or called me and told me there are new rules but he did not. School has been started for 2 weeks already. I guess the good thing is they are going to get me a laptop...

Voc Rehab cousellors or any kind of counselor is supposed to write down everything they say and do aswell as everything they are told. My brother and I both told the counsellor that the communication teacher at SCC screwed me over with a grade. We also told him that I had neck surgery in March, When I went back 2weeks ago today Wednesday he told me he did not know I had neck surgery.

What is wrong with the truth? The new rules are in place i guess that is it.

The trouble is hippa and confidentiality but because I'm writting this I'm not breaking any confidentiality but my own. I needed help with books and tution and a laptop. I guess its good that I'm getting something in about 7 weeks the thing is a laptop.

I do not like confrontting people so since he has been upset with me I'm going to write the facts and let you readers judge me and him. This and my home health columns have been my most telling and controversial columns. Voc rehab is why I'm having so much problems with schooling, getting books, and tution paid for.

Is it legal to write, I do have first ammendment right don't I?

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com