Thursday, August 18, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 97

I did talk with my supervisor today, and while I will not be able to sponsoryou in school this semester, we are still going to see what we can do interms of the technology. Carol will talk with you tomorrow about theoptions available and give you reccomendations on what she thinks would bebest.

The guy did not try to help me... I'm really frusterated and more hurt because I had very serious neck surgery and came back to school and pushed myself and wound up with a 2.3 gpa and the guy still will not help me.

here are the notes I had for voc rehab since the guy would not listen to me yesterday maybe some one has some pull in the Government...

I do believe you want to try to try help me. If I would have came asking for help in May or July I would still be in a mess but you see I now have all my grades and stuff. I had neck surgery on March 14 The helper in my dinosaurs class did not help me with the tests and any papers she did not like being subject to some one and the teacher Ron Tarter was not much help with my "accomodations" I did not have to write any papers but the tests were during my surgery I got back just before the final...If you should be able to help any one help those who are trying and I'm trying my best. I got a 2.3 and if you are going to down me or tie your hands by not helping me because of the dinosaur class then I'll tell you you need to talk to Matthew dad and others before you do that...You work for the government do you not? Me and Matthew have been done wrong so much by the government, I do not care to ask for things I deserve now. I had a bad communication teacher who bumped students grades just cause they asked her to one year ago this semester. I had very serious neck surgery one wrong move and I could have been paralyzed.

I tried to tell you the above on Wednesday.

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com