Thursday, August 18, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 96

here are the notes I had for voc rehab since the guy would not listen to me yesterday maybe some one has some pull in the Government...

I do believe you want to try to try help me. If I would have came asking for help in May or July I would still be in a mess but you see I now have all my grades and stuff. I had neck surgery on March 14 The helper in my dinosaurs class did not help me with the tests and any papers she did not like being subject to some one and the teacher Ron Tarter was not much help with my "accomodations" I did not have to write any papers but the tests were during my surgery I got back just before the final...If you should be able to help any one help those who are trying and I'm trying my best. I got a 2.3 and if you are going to down me or tie your hands by not helping me because of the dinosaur class then I'll tell you you need to talk to Matthew dad and others before you do that...You work for the government do you not? Me and Matthew have been done wrong so much by the government, I do not care to ask for things I deserve now. I had a bad communication teacher who bumped students grades just cause they asked her to one year ago this semester. I had very serious neck surgery one wrong move and I could have been paralyzed.

I tried to tell you the above on Wednesday.

The below are notes I had for the meeting on Wednesday:the below is confidential and off the recordMOM HAS BEEN UNDER A LOT OF STRESS BECAUSE MATTHEW CAN NOT SEE. HE IS BASICALLY THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN HANDLE MOM. MATTHEW IS GOOD AT FAKING IT. ME AND DAD TOLD YOU ABOUT MATTHEW... I EMAILED MOM ASKED HER FOR MY PIN NUMBER TO MY FAFSA BUT SHE NEVER GAVE IT TO ME. IT TOOK MATTHEW CALLING HER AND GETTING IT FROM HER BEFORE I FINALLY GOT IT. HER HOUSE IS SO PILED UP ITS HARD TO GO IN THERE. SO I CAN NOT USE HER COMPUTER. BOOKS ARE EXPENSIVE A NEW BOOK COSTS ABOUT 150.00 TO 200.00 USED BOOKS IF USABLE COSTS ABOUT 100.00.THE REASON I FEEL THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP ME IS BECAUSE THE RULES. I UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES. THIS IS NOT MEAN OR RUDE SO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT THIS WAY. BUT WHEN ME AND MATTHEW ASKED ABOUT THE LAPTOP AND THE BUDGET YOU GOT MAD. BTW DIS NICOLE FROM THE VETERANS CALL YOU? MATTHEW'S COUNSELLOR TOLD ME AND HIM THAT VOC REHAB SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET ME A LAPTOP. ALSO LARRY BUNCH AT SCHOOL SAID THAT TO. YOU GOT UPSSET WITH ME BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE GRADES FOR YOU. THOSE GRADES IS WHAT THE SCHOOL GAVE ME I ASKED FOR SEMESTER GRADES BUT THAT IS WHAT THEY GAVE ME.

DID THAT TEACHER EMAIL YOU YET?

JOSHUA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com