Friday, April 01, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 34 RESPONCE TO COMENT ABOUT MY COLUMN ON THE POPE

Thanks for your coments about the pope I thought I had studied up but i will do more studying.

Its just the child sexual abuse scandal hit the Catholic Church and the Vatican and the pope did not seem to do anything about it.

Thanks for telling me i was wrong and need to do more studying.

The reason why i thought the pope should step down is cause he is dying.

He will be dead before saturday morning american time this is all confirmed by television reports.

JOSHUA

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joshua, go and read my blog. And let us not hasten his death, the reports should not be trusted unless it comes from the vatican directly.

I wrote a post for you to read.

Jeremy

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com