Tuesday, October 16, 2007

JOSHUA TIME 928

Love and Family
>>
>>
>>
>> One day a woman's husband died, and on that clear,
>> cold morning, in the warmth of their bedroom, the
>> wife was struck with the pain of learning that
>> sometimes there isn't anymore. No more hugs, no more
>> special moments to celebrate together, no more phone
>> calls just to chat, no more "just one minute."
>> Sometimes, what we care about the most gets all used
>> up and goes away, never to return before we can say
>> good-bye, say " I love you."
>>
>> So while we have it, it's best we love it, care for
>> it, fix it when it's broken and heal it when it's
>> sick. This is true for marriage ... and old cars ..
>> and children with bad report cards, and dogs with
>> bad hips, and aging parents and grandparents. We
>> keep them because they are worth it, because we are
>> worth it.
>>
>> Some things we keep -- like a best friend who moved
>> away or a classmate we grew up with. There are just
>> some things that make us happy, no matter what.
>>
>> Life is important, like people we know who are
>> special. And so, we keep them close!
>>
>> I received this from someone who thought I was a
>> 'keeper'! Then I sent it to the people I think of in
>> the same way. Now it's your turn to send this to all
>> those people who are "keepers" in your life.
>> Suppose one morning you never wake up, do all your
>> friends know you love them?
>>
>> I was thinking...I could die today, tomorrow or next
>> week, and I wondered if I had any wounds needing to
>> be healed, friendships that needed rekindling or
>> three words needing to be said.
>>
>> Let every one of your friends know you love them.
>> Even if you think they don't love you back, you
>> would be amazed at what those three little words and
>> a smile can do.
>>
>>
>> And just in case GOD Calls me Home,
>>
>> I LOVE YA!!!
>>
>>
>
>
> __________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com