Saturday, May 26, 2007

JOSHUA TIME 812

Dancing With God
>> When I meditated on the word Guidance,
>>I kept seeing "dance" at the end of the word.
>> I remember reading that doing God's will is a lot like dancing.
>> When two people try to lead, nothing feels right.
>> The movement doesn't flow with the music,
>> and everything is quite uncomfortable and jerky.
>> When one person realizes that, and lets the other lead,
>> both bodies begin to flow with the music.
>> One gives gentle cues, perhaps with a nudge to the back
>> or by pressing Lightly in one direction or another.
>> It's as if two become one body, moving beautifully.
>> The dance takes surrender, willingness,
>> and attentiveness from one person
>> and gentle guidance and skill from the other.
>> My eyes drew back to the word Guidance.
>> When I saw "G: I thought of God, followed by "u" and "i".
>> "God, "u" and "i" dance."
>> God, you, and I dance.
>> As I lowered my head, I became willing to trust
>> that I would get guidance about my life.
>> Once again, I became willing to let God lead.
>> My prayer for you today is that God's blessings
>> and mercies be upon you on this day and everyday.
>> May you abide in God as God
>> abides in you.
>> Dance together with God, trusting God to lead
>> and to guide you through each season of your life.
>> This prayer is powerful and there is nothing attached.
>> If God has done anything for
>> you in your life,
>> please share this message with someone else,
>> for prayer is one of the best gifts we can receive.
>> There is no cost but a lot of rewards;
>> so let's continue to pray for one another.
>> And I Hope You Dance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com