Thursday, March 22, 2007

JOSHUA TIME 776

Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the one I won't forget.
And if I die
Before you do
I'll go to heaven
And wait for you
I'll give the angels
Back their wings
And risk the loss
Of everything
Just to prove
My friendship is true
I'm thankful to have
Family and Friends like you!


SEND THIS TO ALL YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS
AND BACK TO THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU...
IF YOU GET IT BACK...
THAT PERSON IS YOUR TRUE FRIEND!!


SEND IT TO THIS MANY AND GET:


0) NEVER GET KISSED AGAIN


1) GET A PECK ON THE FOREHEAD


2) GET A PECK ON THE CHEEK


3) GET A PECK ON THE LIPS


4) GET A KISS


5) GET A HUG


6) GET A REALLY BIG HUG


7) GET A KISS AND A BIG HUG


8) GET KISSED & HUGGED


10) GET ALL THE ABOVE AND WHATEVER YOU WANT!!




OK YOU HAVE 1 MINUTE TO SEND THIS!!
I am aiming for #10 (above)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com