Thursday, October 26, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 616

NOTICE AT THE END, THE DATE THE CANDLE WAS STARTED. GONNA GIVE YOU GOOSE BUMPS.I am not going to be the one who lets it die. I found it believable -- angels have walked beside me all my life--and they still do.********************* This is to all of you who mean something to me, I pray for your happiness. The Candle Of Love, Hope & Friendship () --- --- --- --- --- --- --- This candle was lit on the15th of September, 1998.Someone who loves you has helped keep it alive by sending it to you.Don't let The Candle of Love, Hope and Friendship die! Pass It OnTo allOf Your Friends and Everyone You Love. Please keep this candle alive. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com