Saturday, September 30, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 583

hate>>>>>>>> I received this bulletin from Mandy, and now I'm hearing more about it,> a radical group that doesn't support our troops, Christians from around> London will be forming a prayer chain around the funeral home.....yes> they have the right to do this but if you had any morals, humanity or> respect at all you wouldn't show up to do this at someone's funeral.> Seriously come on. Anyway, read up on it I'm sure it will be in the> paper and on the news and radio.>> The www.godhatesfags.com group is coming to London, KY to protest the> funeral of a fallen soldier from Iraq. They will be at London Funeral> Home, Saturday Sept 30 at 10:15.... People need to counter protest these> radical losers. I can't believe people are so stupid. Anyway I just> wanted to let you all know what was about to happen so that you could be> prepared. I don't know much about it, but here is the url for the> protest they are having....>> http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/sep2006/20060926_charles-jones-funera> l.pdf>> Pass it on!>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com