Monday, September 11, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 570

Subject: Allah or Jesus?>> >>> >>> >>> > Don't turn your back on a Muslim!!!>> > *************************************>> > Living in the Detroit area I can concur with this, we have more>> > Muslims in our neighborhood monthly and they are very active in>>the>> > Schools preaching all the time about their "rights" and how>>tolerant>> > we should be of their faith. However toleration is a one way>>street>> > with them. We are to learn about Ramadan, etc. but they are not >> > to>> > learn about Easter or Christmas. What is below is very true. "In>>God>> > We Trust">> >>> > The Basics of Islam>> >>> > This is a must read -- it's short but Very informative!>> >>> > The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in>> >the>> > United States, especially in the minority races!>> >>> > Last month I attended my annual training session that's required>>for>> > maintaining my state prison security clearance.>> >>> > During the training session there was a presentation by three>> > speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim>> > faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.>> >>> > I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to >> > say.>> >>> > The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam >> > complete>> > with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for>> > questions and answers.>> >>> > When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and >> > asked:>> > "Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most >> > Imams>> > and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] >> > against>> > the infidels of the world. And, that by killing an infidel, which>>is>> > a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven.>>If>> > that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?">> >>> > There was no disagreement with my statements and without>>hesitation,>> > he replied, "Non-believers!">> >>> > I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All>> > followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is >> > not>> >of>> > your faith so they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?">> >>> > The expression on his face changed from one of authority and>> > command to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with>>his>> > hand in the cookie jar.>> >>> > He sheepishly replied, "Yes.">> >>> > I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to >> > imagine>> > Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your>>faith>> > for Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to >> > go>> >to>> > Heaven!">> >>> > The Imam was speechless.>> >>> > I continued, "I also have a problem with being your friend when>>you>> > and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me.>>Let>> > me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah who tells>> >you>> > to kill me in order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to>>love>> > you because I am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me?">> >>> > You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in>>shame.>> >>> > Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the>> > "Diversification" training seminar were not happy with Rick's way>>of>> > dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the>> > Muslim's beliefs.>> >>> > I think everyone in the US. should be required to read this, but>> > with the liberal justice system, liberal media, and the ACLU,>>there>> > is no way this will be widely publicized.>> >>> > Please pass this on to all your e-mail contacts. This is a true>> >story>> > and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison>> > ministry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com