Saturday, January 21, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 303

> STEPPING STONES> > The Lord came to me like a dream one day and asked, "why do you sorrow?"> I answered, "Lord my life is so full of pain, I can't face one more> tomorrow."> > The Lord sat down beside me, and gently took my hand.> He said, "Let Me explain to you, and then you'll understand.> > Each sorrow is a stepping stone you must surmount each day,> And every stepping stone you climb is a sorrow that's passed away.> > The road of life is a mountainside, with crevices in which to be caught,> But as you struggle on your way, I, the Rock, will lend support.> > Every stepping stone you climb, makes spirit and heart grow strong.> Exercising character and faith, this road seems painful and long.> > The way is paved with stepping stones, to uplift your heart and soul,> Though difficult, they aid your way, to a City paved with gold.> > I know that you are tired, for I too have walked this way,> My sorrows did they multiply, but I cleared many stones away.> > I left My Rock to lift you up, I left behind My story.> To give you strength to make your climb, to that special place in glory.> > And never fear, the Rock is here, you'll never climb this mountain alone> Surmount life's sorrows, continue on, for they are but stepping stones.> > > "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own> understanding. In all ways, acknowledge Him and He will direct your> paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com